If you’ve been contemplating a move overseas but haven’t yet taken the leap, now may be a good time to make yourself available. Sure, recruiting season is well over, but Covid-19 is causing some newbies, as well as seasoned International Educators, to reconsider travelling to certain areas of the globe during what appears to be a worsening pandemic. The result: unexpected job openings.
We all have different thresholds for what we consider dangerous and ISR is not advocating that you ignore travel warnings. If, however, you’re comfortable moving and teaching overseas at this time, there may be some last-minute opportunities on the horizon.
Here’s 12 popular ISR Articles sure to help you make an informed decision:
- Advice for Landing Overseas Teaching Positions
- Tips for Finding an Overseas Teaching Position from Home
- Single? Here’s How to Pick the Right School
- What Directors Look For In International Teaching Candidates
- From Public School Teacher to International Educator
- Can You Afford To Teach Overseas?
- Family-Friendly Schools
- What To Ask During Your Interview for an Overseas Teaching Position
- What to Ask Before You Sign
- Nervous About Your First Time?
- The Top-Ten List of Things I’ve Learned Teaching Overseas!
- The Continued Importance of Research