If you’re contemplating or planning on recruiting during these unprecedented times, you’re probably searching for answers to some pressing questions:
- Is it worth recruiting this season?
- Should I stay put in my current position for job security?
- Do virtual Recruiting Fairs hold a candle to the real thing?
- Is the job market glutted with teachers who lost their jobs to Covid?
- Are schools hiring or being super picky because jobs are at a premium?
As a Community of International Educators, we collectively have answers to these questions, and MORE. ISR invites YOU to take a minute and share YOUR experiences and insights regarding today’s recruiting climate. Together we can piece together the information each of us needs to make informed career decisions in the age of Covid-19.
International Educators Keeping Each Other Informed
is what International Schools Review is All About!
Please scroll down to Share your experiences & insights